Tuesday, July 14, 2009

TRAVEL


I've just booked online for trip to Cork re Arts Theatre. This was a new 'adventure' for me, finding my way around the Internet. A few clicks and a trip is organised.
When we think back to years ago and how it was. Travel was more a necessary hardship rather than a journey to be enjoyed.
I find myself thinking of the 'real' journey we are on in life. For those of a spiritual mind, the journey is leading us towards Heaven, a union with God for all eternity.

I believe I've booked my place, and as a friend said, 'our names are written in heaven' so all I need now is to make the journey, and make it a pleasant one.

God is loving and compassionate. He leans over backwards to help us have a happy trip. The more we are open and 'connected' to His loving Will, the easier and happier we make the journey, both for ourselves and others. We are all connected.

Travel of any kind is a chance for us to create a positive, happy atmosphere.

Enjoy the journey!

No comments: