Sunday, June 7, 2020

WEAKNESS...

Lately, I've been a busy-bee catching up on my book and my work list and glad to be happy and healthy and thanking God for my life.
However, the other day, I felt weak and unable to manage my chores. This was not a good feeling for me and I had to take time out and rest.
Strange, how hard it can be to accept weakness. It seems to interfere with our lives and cause us to worry.
Upon reflection, I realize that Weakness is a blessing in disguise.
We learn to be more at peace with all that happens and in many ways are able to see God's Loving Hand in life itself.
Being able to link up with God's Will is where true peace of mind is found. So, now I will thank God for weakness and become more aware of just what a blessing it is to be weak. 
Our lives are in God's Loving Hands.

No comments: