Saturday, April 11, 2009

EASTER JOY

Easter is such a special time for all of us who believe in the Resurrection of Christ. We step onto the waters of faith and allow our belief in the life of Christ to guide us.

Christ is risen! Hallelujah!
What does this mean to me?
I believe that Christ came on earth to redeem the world. He is our Saviour, and yet do I know Him? Does He live in my heart?

A study of the life of Christ reveals so many guiding messages. There is one in particular that Christ emphasised, "Love one another, just as I have loved you."

This is a tall order, coming from He who laid down His life for me / for you / for all of us.
My love for others can often be tainted by my ignorance of LOVE itself. Therefore, the closer I come to know and love my Saviour / my Christ, the more able I become to care for and love others. I become a pupil and Christ becomes my Teacher.
Prayer opens my mind, and Christ speaks to my heart.
Listen to the whisper of LOVE!

No comments: