Sunday, April 25, 2021

A WONDERFUL DAY


Today was special, a trip to Glendalough in our camper; a first trip outside the 5km and even more special, a day of sunshine! 

Such a wonderful place. Already, several cars packed with families were there ahead of us, and still coming. It was good to be there. God's Cottage was open for quiet meditation and with lovely cards.

My feet feel tired from walking, and my mind is full of happy inspirations. I do believe that the spirit of Saint Kevin and his monks remain in Glendalough, prompting us to appreciate the Goodness of God in the beautiful lakes and countryside.

Perhaps, this will always be the case where holy and prayerful people like Saint Kevin, leave their imprint on the places where they lived.  I'm looking forward to my next trip to Glendalough!

No comments: