Saturday, June 29, 2019

CREATIVE SELF

Being creative is a wonderful way to explore ourselves and the world we live in.
Creativity I believe is part of every person, even if we are not aware of it.
This awareness to our creative self comes about when we are willing to open ourselves to the beauty and wonder of the world.
It may come about through Nature, when we allow ourselves to admire our surroundings and the beauty of all that is natural.
For me, my creative self comes about through my discovery of all that is spiritual, especially my belief in a loving God.
The spiritual world allows us to see without seeing / to believe without clear understanding / to love without any desire to be loved.
Let each one of us look into our hearts and discover the wonder and beauty of the 'hidden' world and all that is spiritual.
The Bible quotes so many times,  'Fear not...'
This could well be the key to unfolding our creative self!


No comments: