Wednesday, August 5, 2009

POSITIVE ENERGY


It occurred to me this morning, after I failed for the third time in my quest for a fully positive day, that there is energy in all we do and especially in our thoughts.

Positive energy is found in our willingness to be guided by our good-will, and learn to ignore our emotions and feelings. After all, if it rains, then my feelings may be 'damp' and dull. This can lead to a negative feeling and drag me away from having a positive outlook on life.

W!en I am positive, and work on my good-will to have a positive spirit, then I am energised with the power of the positive. I am alive!

Positive energy is almost miraculous. It lifts me beyond myself and affords me opportunities to reach out to new horizons. I become a source of encouragement both to myself and others.

What better way to love myself and love my neighbour is there?

Positive energy changes us and the world we live in.

No comments: