Thursday, January 12, 2017

Begin again...

One of the most wonderful things about a New Year is the invitation to Begin again...  to recap on all those resolutions that taunt us and make us desire to be better than we are.
Of course, it may not be wise to over-burden ourselves with a long list of resolutions.
I find what helps me most is to be selective and give time to what I feel able to do now.
Clearing out a drawer / cleaning shelves / de-cluttering etc.
All of these mundane jobs can help to inspire us to greater things and most important of all,
we become active!
Time is such a precious gift, pity to waste time thinking when we can be active and encouraged
by the efforts we make.
For me, a little prayer helps to get me started, a little chat with my Divine Friend and I'm inspired
to go forward and begin again to tackle new things in this New Year!


No comments: