Monday, May 20, 2013

Passing on...

My brother, who had a stroke some years ago, took ill and winded up in Hospital. 
We, the family, had no idea how serious this might be as he still takes tablets and a drug called Warferin.
I mentioned this to a friend who is strong, spiritually and she stated that it's good to accept that someone might be 'passing on'.
I was upset and didn't know why... 
Was he going to die?  Should I be prepared for this?  Was it God's Will?
I do believe that God calls us, at our best...
I wonder when is that?  I believe in Life here-after and yet, am I prepared to die?
Being disturbed can be a good thing.
It makes me think about the Journey we are on, each one of us, and how our daily life is meant to lead us in the direction of Heaven.
So, is my daily life bringing me closer to God?
Good question...
Do I have an answer?

No comments: