Monday, May 27, 2013

HEALTH

I'm in recovery mode from a bad head-cold, t.g.
Strange how being unwell seems to creep up on us. All my plans put on hold.
Is there a lesson to be learnt in being sick?
I'm sure there is, yet I've yet to find it.
I do believe that it's important to 'empty' ourselves, even of the good things we want to do.
Perhaps illness is a help in that direction.
Even pain can be a teacher if one is able to be a good pupil of life.
I do know and recognise that HEATH is vitally  important.
Most times, the choice lies with ourselves...
Do I monitor what I eat and avoid the 'sweet' things that can cause imbalance in the body...
Do I exercise, generally, and protect the gift of health...
A lot of questions to take on board (perhaps not when one is unwell)  yet good to remember,
"We are the Masters of our Ship..."

No comments: