Thursday, May 23, 2013

A STUDENT OF LIFE!

This evening I attended a computer class to learn how to open up my blog page for comments.
This is a challenge for me as I'm a bit shy about what comments I might receive
 My blogs are of a spiritual vein / thoughts that help and direct me towards becoming a better, more balanced person.
If these thoughts are helpful for me, then surely I would want to share them with others.
Of course, I would like to do just that and yet there is a side of me that is nervous about what opinions others might have...
I suppose I am spoiled by living in a Positive Community, the Servants of Love, where it is a basic requirement to be positive in how we view people and life in general.
The foundation of the community is to see God's Love behind all that happens, even the things we don't like.
So now, I am preparing myself to be open to others and to learn from whatever comments come my way.
I now become student of life!

No comments: