Saturday, January 17, 2009

SELF KNOWLEDGE

Today I am hosting a Creative Writing Class, here in SOL centre. This will be a first for me in this mode, and hopefully it will be successful.
To my mind, the commitment to give the class is my immediate standard of success. It can be a challenge to commit, to anything, in this modern, fast-moving world of ours. We have an inner need to achieve, to have instant gratification. So, long-term commitment and hard work seem to be neglected.

Yet, in our hearts we know the value of working at what we love to do. This passion for life, whatever form it takes is a key to Self Knowledge.

Therefore, examine, not your head, but your heart. Find out what it is you love to do. What are you passionate about? Focus on this; follow through with a daily discipline, and you will be amazed at the discovery of self.

This hidden, precious self is the real you, the real me, the real us!

No comments: