Saturday, March 18, 2023

DIRECTION...


In life we often get invitations to move out of our comfort zone, and this can be stressful.  Already, we are at a loss, facing the unknown, yet with the right help and direction, we are saved a lot of pain and anxiety. 

This is expecially true when it comes to relationships, and the invitation to open our heart to another person / another way of living and being.

The invitation that stepped into my life, so many years ago, was huge / life changing. It meant giving up the way of life that I was used to / giving up the friends I knew, and especially moving away from my family.

Could this really be a Providential invitation?  Surely God works through the ordinary and natural ways we have grown up with, and the commitments we have made in life?

I sought good advice and was simply told to 'try it out', which I did. Now fifty years later I am astonished at how my life turned around, with great happiness and graces.

I was directed to take a certain path in life, I tried it out and thank God it worked. 


No comments: