Monday, January 11, 2021

MY TREASURE

My treasure in life is found in the company of friends; those who accept me as I am. More importantly, those whom I accept just as they are. 

Perhaps, we filter through likes and dislikes, and make judgements about what is right and wrong.  Yet, how easily we can be wrong in our assessment of what we believe to be truthful.

Christ said,' I am the Truth...'  What a profound statement.  So, for those of us who believe in the Christian message,  we have a standard to help us judge what is right and wrong.  How surprised we can be to discover the Mind of Christ when we hear about his compassion and love for those who are weak and need help.

Even more so, the lessons taught to us,  'If you feed the hungry / give a glass of water to a thirsty person, you give it to Me.'

Perhaps, more than ever, we are being invited to look after those around us.   Look out for those who might need our help.  Are we available?  How can we help?



No comments: