Monday, January 1, 2018

NEW YEAR'S DAY 2018!

I had such plans for today which never materialised!
Wise people say,  'We propose and God disposes...'
In my mind, this new day of a new year would be totally creative, especially in relation to writing.
The ideas floated around in my head yet never found way to paper.
My solid motto of 'Pen to Paper'became as a dream and I wondered if it would ever take shape?
However, in hindsight,  today was a good day and good work in serving others accomplished. 
Perhaps this is the secret to a happy, unstressed mind...
Go with the flow and if burdened, simply rest. Inspiration and energy will come.
I believe we are supported by Grace when we have the good-will to open our hearts to God and all that pertains to Love.
So now, my new beginning for a New Year 2018,  Be guided by He who is Love.



No comments: