Friday, November 25, 2016

Christmas Spirit...

In looking at the calendar I realise today is 25th November, only a month between us and Christmas.
How time flies by and another year will be gone.  Strange how quickly the days vanish and I'm now contemplating New Year resolutions!
Those of a spiritual mind say when God made time He made plenty of it.  True and yet...
Perhaps like many others I'm chasing my tail in wanting to achieve many things.
Do I believe God will love me more if  I succeed in doing many things for Him?
We don't need to impress God as He knows all, especially how weak and frail we are.
Therefore if we truly believe in God's goodness  then we will know how much we are loved, 
not for doing great things, instead for doing little things well.
We please God greatly when we respond to His love for us.
The baby in the crib teaches me how to be vulnerable and dependent on God's love for me.
I wish ALL a very happy and holy Christmas.  



No comments: