Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Childlike approach to life...

Having a childlike approach to life is a wonderful thing to have and yet may not come so easily as we grow older and more set in our ways.
We know that God loves us, the same way a loving Father loves his children and yet there are times when we are not lovable.  Does that matter to God?
It matters to us.  We are always affected by any act where love is neglected or left out.
Of course we have good reasons always...
My studies / my job / my artistic abilities are crying out for attention and so I may well believe that there is no time to love and care for others. 
Not true.  We can only gain and become a better person when we give time to loving and caring and sharing. 
God loves me as I am, flawed and all, and so I am free to have a childlike approach to life, knowing that I am loved and therefore able to respond to Love and love.

No comments: