Friday, June 17, 2016

Life and Death...

Perhaps it would be a good thing to ponder on Life and Death and an awareness of how fast time passes, almost too fast...
I'm one of those people who make New Year Resolutions and keep a Journal...  Why?
Could it be that I like to be in control of my life and able to delegate time to different interests and dreams and believe I can make them happen?  Perhaps...
With good intentions and firm application it's possible to fulfil a certain amount of aspirations and even have dreams come through...  and yet..?
When faced with major challenges in life, I begin to realise how off-centre I can be and things that seem to be important just fade away...

.
I try to establish a relationship with saintly people, alive or dead, because through the stories of their lives I can learn to focus on what is most important in life, the ability to love.
Time is precious.  Think less.  Love more!

No comments: