Tuesday, August 19, 2014

HEALTHY LIFE

We have so much encouragement nowadays as regards living a healthy life.  The secret is to avail of the knowledge that comes our way, and what is most important, put it into practise.
I know there are good fats and bad fats etc.  Keeping a good check on my cholesterol  is of the utmost importance too.
So, we have knowledge, yet we also have appetites for tasty morsels of a sugary content...
Perhaps the best solution is to come to a happy compromise with ourselves.
Healthy food is essential to have a healthy mind and body.
Tasty morsels are treats for celebrating special occasions.
If we can be faithful to this, then we will have a healthy life.
Just a caution, however, how we think / our approach to life is of the utmost importance.
When I am positive in my approach to life, then ALL of me works towards keeping me healthy,
mind/body/spirit.
They say, a spiritually-minded person will find it easy to live a healthy life.

No comments: