Monday, August 25, 2014

ENCOURAGEMENT

The word encouragement is what I want to write about and yet, the word discouragement keeps floating about in my head.
There is a dual link to these words, which are only words.  
The reality of how we feel is what leads us towards encouragement, or not.
I 'feel' good, therefore I am good...
I 'feel' bad, therefore I am bad..?
Feelings change as quickly as the weather in Ireland; sometimes, four seasons in one day.



Christ says, 'The Truth will set us free...'
The truth is found in how we want to be.  God focuses on our good-will.
This is the best way to encourage ourselves, and others.
Focus on the good-will we have.  Mistakes will be made. Regrets will come, yet encouragement will follow if and when we are honest about ourselves.
Nobody wants to be discouraged.  We all want to be happy and live a life filled with joy.
The answer lies in our good-will which allows God to step in and help us.
Encouragement comes easily when we know we have a helping hand, always.

No comments: