Saturday, October 24, 2009

OPTIMISM


Being optimistic is a choice. Some of us are drawn to a positive state of mind, while others struggle with negativity. However, the nature that God has allowed us to have, will not stop us from making positive choices.

It can be an excuse to say, 'well, that's the way I am.'

Remember, we are made in the image and likeness of God. This is our true heritage. We have a lot to be proud of, in a good sense, and also a lot to live up to.

If I am to be Christ-like, then this is the standard I set before myself. The fact that I may be imperfect and fail in many things I do, doesn't matter.

God accepts us as we are, warts n' all!

The optimistic person is one who is unafraid to face the truth about themselves. They simply turn to God and are guided by their faith.

This is optimism, a heart open to God's Love and His Will.

No comments: