Wednesday, March 10, 2021

MOTIVATION

 The power of Motivation is an amazing encouragement.  Once we feel motivated to do something, we step away from our fears and insecurities.  We can and we will succeed.

It is a good thing to know how to become motivated, and recognize the barriers that might prevent us from being true to ourselves, and follow our dreams.

For me, the lives of the Saints and People of Vision help me to see beyond myself, and to aim at stretching whatever talents I believe I have.

Perhaps a good guideline can be found in asking the question:  What do I want to do, to achieve, to move forward in life?

If we have a talent for something, whatever it might be, put it on the top of our List! This will motivate us, and no worries.  We may not be able to succeed, or become a Rocket Scientist, yet can always reach for the Stars!




No comments: