Saturday, October 10, 2020

A FIGHTING SPIRIT!

 A fighting spirit is needed today to help us get through the many challenges that come our way, especially during Covid 19.

Some may believe that a fighting spirit is found in protesting against this or that, and as we are many varied persons, there will be many opinions as to what to fight. 

I believe the fighting spirit we need is found in delving into ourselves and discovering what it is that causes us unrest and worry.

When we think of the Christian message, we are constantly reminded to Fear Not! This is great advise and if we can follow this, then we learn that the battle we have is within ourselves / with ourselves.

If I can conquer myself and the many things that cause disturbance within me, then I can and will be content to challenge myself and be a fighting spirit, working for peace and happiness.

Begin with the little, nitty gritty things that disturb our inner peace. Conquer them and we can be proud to call ourselves a truly Fighting Spirit!




No comments: