Sunday, September 6, 2020

KIND THOUGHTS


It is a good thing to realize that people are individual / unique and so they will respond to life in different ways, whereas we might think they should respond to things that happen the same way we do.

For myself, I like going to Church. It's a good, quiet place where one is free to relax and allow oneself to reflect on what life is all about.  And so, I used to find myself wondering about people, especially old people and wonder why they didn't feel a need to go to Church or to give time to prayers and important stuff like that.

Then Covid 19 came along and persisted in staying with us, so Y2020 I was alarmed to hear our priest encourage older people NOT to come to Church.  It was as if all my solid values were turned upside down and forcing me to find a more perfect way to develop my love for God.  

I now realize that God represents Love and the best way to have a relationship with God is to become love, in our actions and in our thoughts especially.

Kind thoughts bind people together.  Being different is no excuse for not caring. We personify God by all the loving ways/ thoughts and actions we fit into our lives.

No comments: