Monday, September 9, 2019

COURAGE!

To be courageous is wonderful and allows a person to rise above themselves.
In a way, it's an invitation to follow our spiritual selves and step out of our comfort zone and embrace God's Will in all that is presented to us.
We could ask ourselves then, what happens when we believe ourselves to be without courage; to be a person with a timid nature?
These are thoughts that present themselves to me whenever I need to face a challenge.  I wonder where do these thoughts come from?
A Child of God has no need to be afraid or anxious.
Our Faith teaches us that God loves us and cares for us the same way a Father cares for his child.  Even more so, because God is Love.
I realize now that feelings of fear and anxiety are invitations, helping us to trust in God's love for us.
'Fear not, I am with you always...'
How wonderful to truly believe in God's love for us!

No comments: