Thursday, May 16, 2019

Begin again...

My efforts to write a book have resulted in a huge awareness of my lack of technical skills.
I want so badly to simply put pen to paper and yet when my computer mis-behaves ( is it the computer or the operator?) I find myself lost in a world of frustration.
Do I really have something to say or am I just playing with words and fooling myself into believing that my desire to put pen to paper will result in a good, finished book!
Coming away from my frustration and discouragement, I realize that writing a book, or indeed taking on any project is a positive effort to move forward.
First and foremost I am learning about myself and my impatience in dealing with problems.  
What is life all about if not a learner's guide to self-discovery.
I can be annoyed at my inabilities OR I can become a student of life.
What better way to face the truth about ourselves than to take on a project that stretches us and forces us to become better than we are.
Patience comes with facing impatience.
Courage comes with facing our many ways of avoiding a challenge.
Knowledge comes from knuckling in and learning to overcome obstacles.
At the end of it all is the wonderful realization that one is learning to love life!


No comments: