Monday, March 13, 2017

Home coming

My friend, Paul and I will be on our way home from Gran Canaria tomorrow, 14/3/2017.
It has been a long and fruitful trip for me, learning about myself and relationship with others etc.
What is especially of value is my relationship with God.
Had I begun to lose my Faith. Could it be possible for someone who enjoys going to daily Mass to somehow fall away from the core of one's believes?
I realise now that Faith is like a living organ that needs to be exercised a lot.
A living Faith is based on becoming a loving person, willing to respond to God's Will in each day of our lives. Perhaps a good help is to recognise the Presence of God in each and every person we have contact with.
After all, a true relationship is based on love in practise. God is Love!


No comments: