Saturday, November 2, 2013

HOLY SOULS

We are already into November, often known as the month of the Holy Souls. It can be important to know why.
Why pray for the Holy Souls, and more importantly, who are they, these Holy Souls who ask our help and yet are able to help us?
This is my belief, that the Holy Souls are those who have passed on in life.
They wait, in a state of peace, for the day when they can be with God, their final resting place.


There are several issues regarding why they are waiting. Surely when we die, we go to Him who loves us?
Perhaps there is much we don't know about the spiritual world, yet we do know that all of us are bonded by who and what we love.
When we love God, we are with Him. Yet just like the shy lover, we may need to wait awhile before we can be comfortable with the One we love.
The waiting is our choice and as we wait we can and will help others.
And in a strange way we can be helped by the prayers of those still on earth. This is my hope and belief.
I ask the Holy Souls to help me and I on my part will help them.
I call this a bond of Love.

No comments: