Wednesday, July 17, 2019

PERSEVERANCE WINS THE DAY!

Life is full of ups and downs and so we can be rattled and shaken and even afraid at times.
Is our life worthwhile? Are we aiming in the right direction? Are we okay?
So many questions and scruples can jump into our mind and upset our peace of mind, if we allow that to happen.
There is a positive road that encourages and helps us to move forward without fear or scruple.
All we have to do is relax and use a little Faith.
Is God a loving Being who cares for us and is more than willing to guide us through life?
Is this the believe system we have and practice?
St. Therese, often called the little Flower, believed in this Image of a Loving God who cares for us, the way a Father would care for a child.
Well, this is my belief and so I can relax and allow God to guide me and help me when I need guidance and support.
My shortcomings do not matter as long as I believe in God's Love for me and for each one of us.
Fear not, simply persevere in this wonderful belief that God cares and loves us.



No comments: