Monday, September 11, 2017

COMPASSION

Today is a 'sad-memory' day for a lot of people who suffered the loss of loved ones and awakened in the world a huge need for an understanding of evil.
Each one of us has such an ability to love / to care / to share our lives with others.
We also have a dark side where hate can creep in and destroy our lives and the lives of others.
God, who is Love,  created us in His Image and Likeness, to bring a Light into the world.
Whoever we are and wherever we are, this is our calling in life, to ensure that Love is put first in our lives above everything else.
We might ask ourselves, how do we do this?
The answer is so simple, it can be almost overlooked...
It's a question of honesty with ourselves and how we live our lives.
Do I make room others in my life?
Do I love those I live with and ensure they are part of my reason for living.
The Christian-minded person will look to the example of Christ and His teachings,
'Love one another as I have loves you'.  


No comments: