Sunday, January 14, 2024

JOY


 'Joy so lies in the doing... ' a good quote from Shakesphere, so I believe, full of wisdom and honesty.  When one is able to do exactly what one is meant to do, then Joy will be the reward.

We love to feel joyful and enjoy all that we do, and how we are and who we are, yet life is not that simple.  Feelings can be deceiving and may eventually lead us astray.

Of course, we receive so many moments of joy in our lives, a mother with her children / a job well done / a love coming straight from the heart.  Oh yes, life is full of moments of joy and if we have any sense at all, we will seek them out and be Joyful!

True Joy is found in our belief system. When I truly believe that who I am and what I am doing is correct, especially in the Eyes of God, then I am filled with Joy.

No comments: