Monday, June 5, 2023

POWER

When we look at the World today, we can be amazed at the Power of Inventions. Already, steps are being taken to live on Planets outside the Earth.

Almost everybody has a smart-phone, and even children have the technology to use ways of communicating with one another. 

WhatsApp is a tool that allowed me to speak to my sister, living in Pakistan, and view her as if she was in my room with me. How powerful! 

I am impressed by the giant steps taken in Knowledge and Learning abilities. It's almost as if Schools are no longer needed, and one can simply sit down at a Computer or I Pad and be taught everything and anything.

This Power to learn and become whoever we want to be, is fantastic. However, is it always used for the best intentions?  Am we learning to become a better, wiser persons,  OR wasting time with foolish or negative knowledge?

Oh yes, the Power to create a better World is in the hands of each one of us, depending on how we live our lives, and more especially how connected we are to loving one another. 



No comments: