Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Strength in Weakness

Being unwell is not a familiar state for me. I pride myself on being in good health, yet life can surprise us.  An unexpected 'tummy bug' and I find myself reduced to weakness.

How does one deal with weakness?  A good question to ask as we can find ourselves in a state of weakness in some form or other. It could be a injury, a bereavement, or a simple cold. 

Often, it is the surprise of finding ourselves weak that bowls us over, and so we must learn to deal with whatever comes our way. We need the solace of strength that comes from loving our weakness, knowing that God is helping to mould us into a better and more balanced person.

To find Strength in Weakness is a blessing we receive when we have the insight and wisdom to see God's loving Hand in all that pertains to our lives.  



No comments: