Sunday, October 28, 2018

GRACEFUL LADY

Earlier this week, I had the wonderful opportunity to visit Knock and spend time in the company of my Spiritual Mother.
It was a form of Retreat and yet I felt myself going forward not backward.
From my earliest days I've experienced help and encouragement coming from a source outside myself and I believe it is the Blessed Virgin Mary, who has been looking after me and family and friends, always.
Strange to have such a friend and yet not always feel close to Her...
It's an honour to have her as my Spiritual Mother and  realise how much closer I could be.
Mary is always close to us and we have only to look at the world and all the places she visits in her
efforts to bring us close to God.
Perhaps now is a good reminder to me and to all of us to build up a loving relationship with our
Heavenly Mother, our Lady full of Grace.

No comments: