Friday, August 17, 2018

INSPIRATION

I was given the opportunity to see the Film on the Pope, ' Pope Francis, a man of his word '.
This is a man I have great admiration for and pray for him because he carries the responsibility of the future of the Catholic church.  Then I ask myself, 'Why?'
Why has all this responsibility been put on the shoulders of one man?
The answer is simple. The world needs a leader who is able and willing to take on the role of Christ on earth.  He represents  the God of Truth.
'I am the Way, the Truth and the Light...'
It's such a spiritual comfort for me to know that God is close to us and working through all people of good will to save the world from the power of the devil.
We, all of us, are flawed in some way or other. Even the best of good will does not diminish the fact that we are imperfect and fail and make mistakes.  
God understands our weak nature and supports us throughout our lives, if we let Him.
We have a free will, the freedom to choose love instead of hate.
Pope Francis travels the world with this message of hope, insuring us that God is with us.
His great message to the world is ,  'Choose love.  Regard ALL as our brothers and sisters...'
I strongly recommend a visit to the cinema and see this inspiring film.
God bless Pope Francis.


No comments: