Friday, February 23, 2018

What I like most about life...

What I like most about life is ...  CHANGE
Of course I don't always embrace change or even like ti, yet to be able to love change is such a positive approach to life.
Change happens whether we like it or not.
To love Change is different. 
This is a choice on our part i.e. my favourite cup just got smashed...  my favourite shoes leak!
My body bulges in all the wrong places / My best friend no longer likes me etc etc.
To be realistic, we are created to develop, to blossom, to decay and fade away..
Nature is a perfect example of  how change happens: Spring / Summer / Autumn / Winter.
Nature depends on change to develop and show off its beauty.
We depend on change to help us develop into a more spiritual person.
It's a constant growth, inspiring us forward until we burst with Joy!
Embrace Change.


No comments: