Monday, April 17, 2017

EASTER

Easter is such a special time; a time when we are made aware of just how much God loves us.
At Mass we renewed our Baptismal vows...
Do I believe in God, the Father almighty, Creator of heaven and earth?            I Do!
Do I renounce Satan and all his works?                                                               I Do! 
Do I believe in Jesus Christ, his Holy Son Our Lord, born of the Virgin Mary?  I Do!
Do I believe He suffered death, and rose again?                                                  I Do!
Do I believe in the Holy Catholic Church?                                                          I Do!
( Priest asked us to shout out our responses as we would at a match!)
This was very special for me. As a  practising Catholic I realise how important it is to speak out
and let the world know who I am and what my beliefs are.
Our commitments move us forward and help us to be a happy and loving person.



No comments: