Thursday, September 12, 2013

PREPARATION

Preparation is the key to success and peace of mind.
I'm made aware of this as I prepare to take part in the Catholic Conference taking place in Kilkenny, this weekend.
What to bring / what to wear / what am I forgetting?
So many questions jump into mind and yet perhaps the only preparation that is needed is to focus my mind on why I am taking part in the Conference?
Am I prepared to be the Catholic person I am and represent the Servants of Love Community of which I am a member for the past forty years.
God loves to test us and draw us further along the path of sanctity.
Am I willing to go at His pace?
Do I trust in His goodness?
Do I truly believe that I am loved by God, and do I return that love?
Plenty to meditate on as I prepare for the journey to Kilkenny.

No comments: