Thursday, June 7, 2012

PLUS and MINUS



Each person we meet and know will present us with + and - according to our values and tastes.


If we are Christian-minded, then our values will see good in those who practise like-wise.


This does not make a person bad who is educated with different values.


Gandi said he would have become a Christian if only those who were Christian were more Christ-like!


Perhaps the most valuable + we can possess is Honesty.


If I am follower of Christ, then let me be so, honestly.


When I fail to live up to the exact standards of Christianity, then let me be honest and admit my failure, then happily try again.


Perfection is found in the efforts we make to love and continue to do so, despite our failures / our shortcomings etc.


Focus on each other's + and let each other's - be forgiven and forgotten.

No comments: