Monday, August 23, 2010

LOVE WEAKNESS


Strange how easily we can forget about weakness and the value of loving a state of weakness, then suddenly we are made weak.
So how do we deal with weakness, and why is weakness so important in our lives?

Perhaps the answer lies in the very opposite of weakness, which is strength.

We need strength just to get up in the morning and follow through with our daily activities. Yet, what kind of strength do we need?

St. Paul said, 'When I am weak, then I am strong.'

This is the secret of weakness...

When I am weak, I can call on the strength of God. He will never fail me.

When I feel strong, perhaps all I can do is depend on myself.

For me, the Strength of God is what I want, so therefore my love for weakness opens me to help from He who loves me.

My weakness becomes my strength!

No comments: