Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Of a Spiritual Mind


Life and living in general can move so fast. We have plans / good intentions / ideals to live up to, and yet we may find ourselves wanting... lacking in the motivation and energy to move forward.

So, what can we do? Is there an answer?

For myself, I find a solution in going back to 'basics'. There is an ordinary, human approach to life, and there is an 'extra' ordinary way of living our lives.

We do this by allowing ourselves to relax and respond to the gift of faith that teaches us how to be in contact with God.

People have different ideas and images of God, yet this does not change the truth that God is the Creator of ALL.

My little mind won't take me very far, yet my faith in the goodness of God can and will place me on mountain tops.

When I am of a spiritual mind, then I possess the wonder and majesty of God.

No comments: